Thursday 4 January 2018

Spring has sprung!

the new Spring and Summer catalogue for 2018 launched yesterday, together with this years Sale-a-Bration offers!

 


You can see the Spring Summer catalogue HERE and the SALE-a-BRATION leaflet HERE

As always, order £45 worth of any products, and receive your choice of a FREE gift! For every £45 you spend, you can choose a different free gift.  This year, SU are offering two different free gifts for orders over £90... you can pick one of these special items for each £90 spent ... one is a double stamp set and one is a framelit set.

Over the next few days, I’ll be showing you some samples from the new catalogue and the Sale-a-Bration leaflet.

I will add pictures to this post, but at the moment I’m struggling to work out how on my new iPad ... I’m getting really frustrated and have tried everything... looks like I will have to go on to the laptop for blog posts ...




This is one of my most favourite suites from the new catalogue


SIGN UP!

Also with it being SALE-a-BRATION, there is an amazing deal for new demonstrators who sign up either for the business or just for the starter kit. As normal you will receive £140 worth of products OF YOUR CHOICE all for £99 .... but also you will have the choice of ANY two stamp sets of your choice for any current catalogue. For more details, please contact me!

As always, if you wish to place an order, please either order direct from the shop now button or contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/ text me on 07747 465186

I promise to add photos Soon.

Hugs .... Cal xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...