Wednesday 3 January 2018

Merry a Christmas and Exciting New Year News!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and that you are looking forward to 2018.


We had a fabulous family Christmas. The Son and Heir was home from Uni and although not home for the big day, my twin brother and his wife were home too. It was great to spend some quality family time with them, and my mum was in her element.







The start to the Christmas celebrations was my cousin Geoff’s wedding. It was a beautiful event held at Thornton Hough Manor which used to be the home of Lord Leverhulme ... who was the founder of The Lever Company in Port Sunlight. This is a photograph of some of us including mum, my twin brother Colin and his wife Delene, and of course my Son & Heir Aaron.


I didn’t think that I would get to the wedding as I was due to have surgery on my ear two days before, but due to a horrendous cold, the operation was cancelled. So a bitter sweet happening really.

So onwards and upwards to Christmas ....presents were all bought and wrapped and we had made plans to travel down south to take the presents to Terrys sons’ family.  I’d popped in to my friends warehouse to drop off her presents when she accidentally knocked over a huge 20kg roll of paper onto my foot.... the result? ....






Yup .... a broken toe 😩

APOLOGIES!!! I thought this post had posted a week ago, but the schedule didn’t work.

Also, my new catalogues and SAB post hasn’t worked. I’ll get onto the laptop after tea and see what’s happened .... I’m trying to post this from my new iPad, but the screen doesn’t seem to be scrolling as I’m typing!  

Ok. I’m going to see if this posts ...... fingers crossed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...