Thursday 2 November 2017

Are you Undecided?

.... about our NEW Stampin' Up! Blends?  If so, then there is more information on the following You Tube videos that Stampin' Up have released.

The Color Me Happy video is really informative, and gives more details about Blends.



The Basics of Blending - great for tips and ideas

How to use the color lifter and achieve great skin tones



There's also a great video below from Janet Wakeland who has done a cardstock comparison to make it easy for you!



What's stopping you now?  If you have any questions at all, please contact me at carole.bryson@gmail.com

Have a look on Pinterest  HERE for some great ideas using the NEW Stampin' Blends

CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Are you looking for a gift for a crafter? maybe a wife? girlfriend? boyfriend?  If you want something different, that they will love you forever for, then purchase a Stampin Up' Gift Voucher from me, and let them select what they want - all you have to do is either click the link to the right of my blog for a gift voucher, or email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com and I will send you a gift voucher wrapped and ready for Christmas Day!

Why not give me a budget to spend and I will choose for you?  Again, your gift will arrive beautifully gift wrapped ready for Christmas Day.

If you're not sure what you want, and would prefer to have a chat, then please feel free to either call me on 07747 465186 or email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com for more details.

Have a great day everyone!

HAPPY CRAFTING - Cal xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...