Monday 30 October 2017

Reasons and Reminders ...

Reminders

You only have TWO days including today to earn the fantastic Merry Patterns stamp set for free.  If you place a £150 order, then this set is yours.  Why not get together with some friends and place a £150 order, then share the set?  My mum and her pals often 'club together' to buy a selection of products, bundles etc., and share what they buy between them.

This really is on my Top 5 list of all-time favourite Christmas stamp sets.

You have until 9pm tomorrow night to place your orders in order that you don't miss out on this stamp set.





Reasons




There are lots of reasons why you should consider buying the amazing NEW Stampin' Blends.  Firstly, they really really do blend ... Secondly, they are really easy to use.  As I said in my last post, I found that by using the dark colour first, then blend with the lighter colour, you can achieve perfection!

I've done a quick video showing this, and I'll do a facebook live, so keep an eye out for it.  

Stampin Up! have a fabulous video showcasing the Blends HERE


Patty Bennett has done a fantastic video HERE also showcasing the Blends.

You can download the .pdf HERE which tells you everything else you need to know

Anybody who orders a full set of Blends from me (or direct from my online shop) will receive a FREE storage box, together with a Black Memento inkpad.  

Want to spread the cost? Then read below ...

Shares

I need four people in each group for the shares. You will receive:-
1st Month -  3 sets of markers, storage box, colour lifter, memento inkpad,
selection of A5 whisper white and coloured cardstock
2nd Month - 3 sets of markers, 12 sheets of A4 whisper white thick cardstock
3rd Month - 3 sets of markers, 12 sheets of A4 whisper white thick cardstock
4th Month - 3 sets of markers, bronze and ivory blends (plus a surprise)

Each share is £30 (collect) £32.95 (posted)

To secure your place in the share, please contact me by email  at carole.bryson@gmail.com or Facebook messenger  (Carole Bryson) with your paypal address (for monthly invoice) and your home address.


Lots more samples to follow ...

Other News

Unfortunately, I am having to go back into hospital to have my ear operated on again.  My last MRI scan showed that the cholesteatoma has recurred, and although this was expected, I didn't think it would happen this quick.  To say that I'm devastated is an understatement.
I spoke to my Surgeon on Friday, and he's sending me an appointment as soon as he can squeeze me in, so I will keep you all updated.
Due to this, I am not adding any classes other than my usual Tuesday class, and I hope you all understand.  
During my recovery period, I will be offering 'Classes to Go' ... scrapbooking and cardmaking, and will contain enough product to complete the projects - this way, I can keep my hand in, and maintain contact with you all - plus, keep my business running during said recovery.

Well, that's it for now ... remember, two days to earn the Merry Patterns stamp set for free, and two days until the 1st November :o wow! where has this year gone?!?!

Oh, one last thing ... I have our annual Stampin' Up! Convention coming up on the 10th and 11th November, and I have some gorgeous cutie patooty projects to show you that I have made for my team, some SU friends, and for general swaps - you are gonna love them.  I used a stamp set that I never thought that I would buy in a million years, but it just seemed to 'fit' the projects.  I was blasted by the set .... so keep your eyes peeled!

As always, if you wish to place an order, then please either use the Shop Now button on the top right of my blog or email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

I really do appreciate your custom, as a small business, your loyalty means a great deal to me.

Take care, and have an amazing week - i'll be back on Wednesday with the 'blends' ...

Lotsa Love - Cal xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...