Monday 9 October 2017

Fun News, Two days left and Class Details!

Stampin' Up!® announced last week,  the return of alcohol-based markers!!
Us lucky demonstrators (and anyone who gets the Starter Kit) can purchase these early between October 1st and the 15th! The release to everyone else will be in the near future (before 2017 ends), but the date hasn't been determined yet.
My 'Blends' were delivered on Friday, and I've been having a quick little play with them.  There's a selection of Stampin' Up! colours to choose from, and each colour has a light and a dark marker, which makes it so easy to blend and shade easily.  I've used lots of different alcohol based markers, and these are definitely the easiest for blending/shading.  Don't get me wrong, I love Copics, but I struggle with time when I'm trying to match and blend the right colours ... with the new 'Blends', the time and choice factor has been removed - they're fab!  As soon as I have a release date, I'll let you all know.

ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT!


* There are only TWO days left to take advantage of the World Card Making Day Offers -Tuesday is the cut off day, so please get your orders quickly to avoid being disappointed if you miss it!
There is 15% off Notecards & Envelopes and select stamp sets. 
Also, when you buy Fast Fuse Adhesive, you’ll get two refills for FREE! These items will help you and your customers celebrate the best hobby of all—card-making! (IMPORTANT:  These are currently on back order, so get your order in quickly to avoid disappointment)

See all the products on offer HERE

CURRENT OFFERS


*  Let’s admit it, we all just love gorgeous Designer Series Paper! This is why, by popular demand, SU have brought back the sale on Designer Series Paper. During October, you  can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual and autumn/winter catalogues. And even includes select Specialty and Designer Series Paper Stacks! So take advantage of this excellent opportunity to buy lots and lots of pretty paper.

 Oh!  I meant to add, that the stamp sets that are 15% off on the World Card-Making Day flyer coordinate with paper packs that are part of this Buy 3, Get 1 Free special. How cool is that?

You can see the full range of papers that are available for this offer HERE



Lastly, MY offer to you - FREE Postage & Packing on all orders over £45.  As Stampin Up is my only income,  I can't afford huge giveaways and regular freebies, but by offering my loyal customers free postage for orders over £45, it means that everybody gets something from me at some point.

Don't forget to keep checking the Clearance Rack HERE and keep popping back to see all the Specials and Offers here on my blog.

You can see all the Specials and Offers HERE

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY

I had a lovely day with one of my teamies Helen.  I planned two Christmas stamp-a-stack classes and also managed to work on the design packaging for my swaps for convention! 😯  There's a couple of samples below from the classes, and a very-sneaky-peak of my swaps for Convention in November - but you haven't seen this ... sssshhh! (see below)

NEW Classes - Stamp-a-Stack
Venue - Wallasey, Merseyside (CH45)

The first Christmas Stamp-a-Stack card class is 
Friday 13th October - 10am - 12 Noon OR 1pm - 3pm.  
Tuesday 17th October - 10am - 12 Noon OR 1pm - 3pm.

You will be making 16 cards (yes you will I promise), and you will receive the full kit, plus a full pack of the embellishments  that you use during the class.  The cost is £22.50 which includes the full kit (with envelopes) and refreshments.

The second Christmas Stamp-a-Stack card class is
Friday 20th October from 10:00am - 12 Noon OR 1pm - 3pm.  
Tuesday 24th October from 10am - 12 Noon OR 1pm - 3pm

You will be making 16 cards and you will receive the full kit, plus a full pack of the embellishments that you use during the class.  The cost is £22.50 which includes the full kit (with envelopes) and refreshments.

I will be selling the kit on it's own with everything cut and ready for you to assemble - however, as is Stampin' Up! policy,  you will need to stamp your own images.  Die cuts and punched embellishments will be provided.   The cost of the kit will be £20 plus £2 postage.

For more information or to book your place, please call/text me on 07747 465186 or email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com

One of the cards from Class 1
One of the cards from Class 2

Convention swap

Love to you all - Happy Crafting!  Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...