Thursday 19 October 2017

Beautifully Blended ...Shares!


I told you there was a surprise ahead, and there is ... the amazing NEW Stampin' Blends (alcohol markers).  You can find the .pdf with all the information you need HERE 

From the 1st November, you will be able to order the NEW Stampin' Blends.  There are 12 different colours with a light and dark of each colour and then an Ivory, Bronze and Colour Lifter.

I had to add in this beautiful project made by Clare in the Stampin' Up! Office Sydney - it really is stunning.



Check out this gorgeous piece of Christmas home decor made by Clare in our Sydney office using:-
* new Stampin' Blends (available to order November 1) 
* the gorgeous Christmas in the Making stamp set.

If you want to be able to colour like a pro be sure to talk to your demonstrator about this awesome new product range.
What will you colour first with your new Stampin' blends?


Image from Su-Mohr at aromassandart.com


You can buy the Blends individually at £4 each, or in their Light & Dark set of 2 for £8 or you can buy the whole shabundle including Ivory, Bronze and the Colour Lifter for £108.

As a Demonstrator, I was able to purchase these early in order to use them for samples and to form an opinion of them.  

These are two of my sample pieces that I made as soon as they arrived.


Personal Opinion

Having used them I am really impressed with them.  I compared them to Copics and Promarkers, and can honestly say, that they are on par with Copics.  For me, and yes I am biased, I do prefer the Stampin' Up Blends, and for one reason only - choice!   Because there are only two colours per shade, it makes choosing the colour to use much easier.   With Copics, I spend more time selecting the right colour-blends to use, than actually making a card.  

TIP: To Use

I found that if I used the dark colour first, then blended with the lighter shade, I got a perfect 'blend' ... I then went in with the darker shade again, and then blended with the lighter shade to get different effects.
(I will be making a video showing you how I use them shortly)

I also had great success blending our new white perfect accents - it means you can colour match your embellishments to match your projects - yay!!



TIP:  It is recommended to store the 'blends' on their sides, and I have found that a 1.5l storage box is perfect. (keep reading)


Offer & Shares

Anybody who orders a full set of Blends from me (or direct from my online shop) will receive a FREE storage box, together with a Black Memento inkpad.  
Want to spread the cost? Then read below ...

Shares

I need four people in each group for the shares. You will receive:-
1st Month -  3 sets of markers, storage box, colour lifter, memento inkpad,
selection of A5 whisper white and coloured cardstock
2nd Month - 3 sets of markers, 12 sheets of A4 whisper white thick cardstock
3rd Month - 3 sets of markers, 12 sheets of A4 whisper white thick cardstock
4th Month - 3 sets of markers, bronze and ivory blends (plus a surprise)

Each share is £30 (collect) £32.95 (posted)

To secure your place in the share, please contact me by email  at carole.bryson@gmail.com or Facebook messenger  (Carole Bryson) with your paypal address (for monthly invoice) and your home address.

In Other News ......

Classes - I am now holding regular card and scrapbooking classes on :-
Tuesday (10am-12noon and 1.00pm-3:00pm) and
Friday (10am-12noon and 1:00pm-3:00pm)
Contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186 for more details!

Thank you!
Thanks to everyone who has asked about my Mum.  Four months down the line from having a triple break in her hip, she is doing amazing.  She's frustrated at the things that she still can't do (changing the bed, walking for too long, carrying ironing upstairs etc.), but she really is doing well.  We have really appreciated all your love and support, it's meant a lot to us.  This is a very rare, recent photograph of us together at Mums monthly coffee and cake morning at Church.


I'll bid you farewell with a couple of card samples from an upcoming card class.




Take care everyone - chat soon!  
Happy Crafting!
Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...