Monday 11 September 2017

Scrapbook Kit available now!

Would you like a kit with enough stash to make at least 10 different scrapbook layouts?

Here are three samples that I have made from the kit ...  I have chosen these papers because they can be used for any topic or subject - although in this case, I have used them for Christmas.

I used the Pretty Pines thinlets on this layout

Framelits used were the largest scallop circle from
the layering circles framelits

I used the Bouquet Bunch framelits on this layout, together
with the brick stencil and embossing paste
You will receive:-

6 @ 12x12 sheets of Merry Little Xmas Papers
6 @ 12x12 sheets of Merry Music Papers
4 x Crumb Cake 12x12 cardstock
4 x white 12x12 cardstock
2 x black 12x12 cardstock
5 x A4 old olive cardstock
5 x A4 white cardstock
Selection of Project Life cards
Gold foil
Foil Snowflakes
Selection of embellishments
Twine
Selection of Ribbon

The kit is £27.50 plus postage £2.95

Please Note.  I have obviously used a selection of different Stampin Up! dies on my layouts (Pretty Pine thinlets, Circle Layering thinlets and Bouquet Bunch framelits), and you may not have them, but you can use alternative dies that you do have, and make your own personal creative layouts.  

You could also use the remaining products in the kit to make some cards, such as those below.




A great all round kit that can be used for Scrapbooking and Cardmaking.

To place your order, please email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

If you have NOT received your Autumn/Winter catalogue, or wish to have one, then please use the above details to contact me and I will get one in the post to you straight away.

Happy Crafting folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...