Monday 3 July 2017

Offer(s) to end all offers ....

Keep reading until the bottom ... there's more than one deal!

1st Offer

As you know, the Stampin' Up! starter kit is amazing value anyway ... during July, it is the deal of all deals and the offer to end all offers ...

You get the usual £130 worth of products of your choice and you receive all of those, plus a stationery bundle and catalogues.  PLUS ... for July ONLY, you will also receive, this free Essentials Gift Pack ..



PLUS you will receive this ..


This amazing never-before-seen stamp set called Carols of Christmas!

IN TOTAL ... you will receive £195 worth of products for £99!

PLUS .. free postage, plus, you will join our amazing team 'The Hearts'.  You will have access to our very friendly and helpful Facebook group.  Whether you wish to 'kitnap' (just buy the kit for the incredible bargain), or whether you would like to start your own business, just email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186 and I can answer all your questions, or guide you in the right direction.

If you know you want to join, and are ready with your starter kit list, then just click HERE (please check that my name is on the document at the top)

2nd Offer

This is it ... spend £45 during the month of July and you will earn a £4.50 voucher to spend in August.  Remember to keep an eye on your emails and to make a note of the voucher code, as you will need the code when you place an order, or if I place an order on your behalf.

Don't forget - that if you spend £45 you get free postage from me.

It really can't be easier.  Grab those new catties, a glass of wine, a bag of crisps and your shopping lists ... go!

3rd Offer

Actually, there isn't a third offer as such, but as I've given you a sneaky peak of a new stamp set above, I may as well show you the stamps AND the matching framelits.  These will be available to order from the 1st August... yay!   I love love love this set, and I can't wait for mine to arrive this week!


And some samples ....


Well, that's all my news for now, except to say thank you to everyone for all your messages of support over my Mums accident.  I have had to move in with her temporarily until she is able to care for herself independently, so my physical classes are on hold for a little while longer.  I will be posting instructions here on my blog for some projects that I'm working on, so please be patient and keep popping back.

Again, very many thanks for your love and support.

Right - if any of you want to join my fabby fabby team, or wish to place an order of any value, or a £45+ order to earn your £4.50, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

Have fun!   Cal xxxxxxxxxxx













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...