Tuesday 6 June 2017

Let's Share it Out

Welcome to my first Product Share of the new Annual 2017-2018 Catalogue.

The first share is for the new In-Colours, and consists of:-
  • 40 @ 6x6 papers  (4 each of 10 double sided papers) OR 10 @ 12x12 papers (1 each of 10 double sided papers)
  • 10 bows (2 each of 5 colours)
  • 10m Ribbon (2m of each 5 colours)



 

The cost is £16 plus £2 P&P (free if you're local)



How to Reserve a Product Share:

Email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or message me via Facebook with your information below: 

Please include the following information in your email or message:
1.  Full Name
2.  Mailing Address (UK only)
3.  Email address so that I can send you a paypal invoice (or cash if you live local)

When the share is full, I will email a paypal invoice to you to complete the payment process.  I will then place my order with Stampin' Up!  When it arrives, I will sort and cut everything.  I will then package it up and mail out to you. The entire process can take upwards of 10-14 days (assuming that there are no backorders).

A  paypal account is not required to make your payment.  Just an email address and credit/debit card is all you need.  When you receive my paypal invoice, you can choose to pay using your paypal account funds or by credit/debit card.  Just follow their instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you.


Label Me Pretty Bundle (#143505  £27.75)
The card above was made using the Label Me Pretty stamp set and punch, combined with the new in-colour markers, and is one of the cards that you will make in an upcoming class!

You could add on a set of the markers with your share (#144033  £13.50)

As always, if you have any questions please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Have a great day!   Cal xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...