Friday 2 June 2017

If you Plan well .... and if you don't!

This WAS me for planning ...

I didn't!


I was never one for planning ahead, or making notes, but nowadays, I find that I have to make notes for everything otherwise I will forget - which I do, frequently!

So welcome to this little baby ..



Stampin' Up! Planner
Includes Monthly Dividers and Weekly Pages
Also Includes Pockets, Wallets, Stickers and matching Post-it Notes
The quality of this Planner is stunning, and combined with gold metal edges, it will definitely stand up to lots of use. You can also buy a refill kit which includes everything except the Planner itself, so it truly will last you a lifetime.

This costs only £33.00 and really does include ALL of the above.  For quality and cost, I think it's amazing value!    I'll show you mine once I have started filling it - who knows, I might even video it, now that would be novel ... however, in the meantime, here is a great video from Stampin' Up! showing you everything that is included, and how it is used.

Remember - popular products like this will sell quickly, so to avoid a delay, make sure you order yours as soon as possible.


While you're there, have a look around the Stampin' Up! You Tube channel for lots more new products and ideas.

To place your order, please either email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

See you soon!   Cal xxx

2 comments:

  1. Planning can be highly addictive; I have just discovered bullet journalling and this would be great for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...