Tuesday 2 August 2016

Thoughtful Times

It is definitely a thoughtful time for me - because of this amazing llimited edition bundle called Thoughtful Branches.  I think this could quite possibly be my most favourite bundle ever!



It really is for a limited time only - available only in August.   I don't tend to buy the limited products because it doesn't make good business sense, to carry around stock and use it, then not be able to sell it to customers - however, for this set, I have made an exception - I absolutely love it!   I've used it for all different types of media - from scrapbooking to cards, to canvas ... everything!

The cost is £46.75 for the bundle - but don't forget, if you earned coupons from last months coupon offer, then you can reduce the cost.  ALSO, as the order is over £45, you will receive free P&P to deliver it directly to your door.

I have a Pinterest page with lots of suggestions on how to use this bundle HERE and a main link  HERE  REMEMBER though, this bundle is only offered on a first come first served, and limited time offer.

Contact me today to order yours.

carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Here's a sneaky peek using the bundle, from the Croydon Retreat kits.


Pop back for more ideas!  Look forward to hearing from you xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...