Friday 3 June 2016

Oh nooooo !!!!

I've just realised that my scheduled post for Wednesday, never showed up!  Only I could miss the launch of the new catalogue!  Hugest apologies!

Anyway, here is the link to the new catalogue - there's also a link on the right hand side of my blog ... the catalogue is HERE and you can see it in all it's glory!  Grab a brew and a chocolate biscuit, grab a pen and pad, and write out those wish lists.  There's tons of new products, but also some amazing offers on bundles.


NEW PRODUCTS




Oh, how cute is that fox?!?!?  I love him! and then the bear ....... *swoons*

There's so many new products, that I would be here all day showing you .... so click on the new catty link and take a look for yourselves!

To place an order, you can go to the 'shop now' button and shop direct.  If you spend £45 or over, I will reimburse your postage.  Otherwise you can email me your orders on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Pop back tomorrow for more samples ... but I'll leave you with this cute little frog from one of the new hostess sets - you can earn this for free if you (or you and friends), place an order over £150.

As always have fun - and if you have any questions, please get in touch.

Cal xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...