Friday 15 January 2016

Loving You is Easy

... with the amazing Bloomin' Love stamp set and Bloomin' Heart thinlit dies.

I seriously cannot get enough of this bundle.  At only £31.25 for the complete bundle, I think its a winner.  Thinking beyond Valentine's Day, this bundle can be used for many other occasions ... by die-cutting a shape out of the front of your card, and then adhering the 'heart' behind the apperture, you can create lots of different effects.

In the sample below, I die-cut the shape from the medium Deco Label thinlits, and then adhered the 'heart' behind it.  Although I've made this into a Valentine's card, this equally have been a Get Well sentiment, or a Happy Birthday/Anniversary sentiment.  The background was created using tone on tone and then a deeper colour for matching to the sentiment.


I am absolutely loving the tone on tone effect at the moment, as you can see in the card below.

I didn't want to waste the deco label shape that I cut out, so while I had the stamps and inkpads out, I knocked up this little beauty in less than a couple of minutes.


The thing I really like about this years Spring/Summer catalogue, is the thought process that has gone into this years selection.  Although 'themed' a lot of the products have mutliple uses, and therefore are more cost effective.  As we're all watching the pennies at this time of year, it's a win-win for me!

To order any of the products, please either shop direct via the link to the right, or email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

Don't forget - If you have ever thought of becoming a demonstrator, or if you are considering spending at least £100, then during Sale-a-Bration, the starter kit is £99 and you get to select £160 worth of products OF YOUR CHOICE!  Even if you sign up for the kit alone, you don't have to meet any minumums until June .. and by then, you will have had a sneaky peak of the 2016 main catalogue.  

If you want to start your own crafting business, then this is the ideal time to sign up - £99 to start a business!  It's madness!  As I say, you get to choose £160 worth of products of your choice ... and you will receive all the help, assistance and training to help you get your business of the ground.  Another win-win.   I joined Stampin' Up! five years ago this month, during Sale-a-Bration, and it was a great boost to receive the extra products.

Again, contact me on any of the above media if you would like more details!

Don't forget 2 - It's Sale-a-Bration, so if you add the Love Blossoms designer paper, the Love Blossoms Cardstock Pack and the Blushing Bride NEW glimmer paper, then you will also earn a FREE sale-a-bration product (of your choice), and FREE postage.  

What can be better than crafting freebies?  Answers on a postcard!

I hope you all get some crafting fun this weekend - Cal xxxxxx






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...