Monday 18 January 2016

I'm not in love .....

Well I wasn't ... until I got my mucky mawlers on this stamp set.   I had passed it by and hadn't even noticed it in the new spring/summer catalogue.

Thank goodness one of my teamies brought it with her to our team meeting, and allowed me to have a play with the set. The following samples are all made using the beautiful Birthday Blooms stamp set.  



The first card was made by stamping the image onto white cardstock, then colouring in the image, and then fussy-cutting the whole lot out.  I attached the image to an oversized tag (cut tails into the end) that I stapled to the front of the card.  I stamped and cut out the sentiment, and then tucked it under the flower.  Finally, I added a wink of stella (clear), to give it a sparkle, and finished off by adhering rhinestones.


The second card was made by adding a strip of Blushing Bride cardstock to the front of the card, that had been torn on an angle at the bottom.  I then added a strip of Burlap and a small strip of retired old olive ribbon towards the top of the card over the tag.  I then stamped the image onto a 2 1/2" die-cut circle, coloured it in, added a small bow and some pearls, and then adhered it over the ribbon.  Easy! You can easily make lots of these cards very quickly!  Why not make half a dozen of them, tie a ribbon around,them all, and give them as a gift?

This stamp set is only £17 unmounted - it contains three sentiments and five images, and I really think that this set is a bargain!


All I have done on the above card, is exchange the card layer for a patterned paper layer - It is similar to the card above, but I changed slightly by not colouring it in - so so easy!


On this last card, I have added paper from the Love Blossoms paper stack (£7.25), and I have also used the highly adaptable Timeless Textures stamp set over the stamped flower .... by doing this, I have added texture and colour to the flower.  I finished off with a touch of twine under the sentiment, and tucked under the image.

I love it when you find something that otherwise would have passed you by!

If you would like to place an order, then please either click on the 'shop' button on the right hand toolbar, or email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com

PAPER SHARE

I have four places left for my latest paper share

You will receive 78 6x6 sheets of all the papers in the Spring/Summer Catalogue
 Paper shares are a great way to try out samples of ALL the paper packs and be ready to order just the paper that you particularly love.

You will receive 78 sheets of 6x6 paper in total, with an extra bonus of a sample of the NEW glimmer paper.

The following is just a sample of the papers that you will receive :-


To reserve your share:-
  • email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or message me via Facebook, to tell me you'd like to join this paper share
  • include your name, address, contact phone number and the email address you use for Paypal
  • I will begin sending Paypal invoices to participants as soon as the group is full.
  • Paper will be ordered emailed out within 10 days.
  • Paper shares paid for will be filled as groups of 8 people join.  The shares will continue in groups of 8 whenever you are ready to order.

The cost is £15 per bundle INCLUDING postage, a discount AND a free glimmer paper sample.

Have fun!   Cal xxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...