Thursday 5 November 2015

A wee Weekly Deal for you!

This weeks Weekly Deals have been announced - and they're all Christmas deals - yay!


I am delighted to see that the Embellished Ornament stamp set is in the deals - this is a fabulous set including images and Christmas messages - so if you only buy one new Christmas stamp set this year, this has to be it!

You can also add on the framelit set to match the baubles - which gives you the option of intricate die-cuts, or a basic die-cut that fits around the stamped images.  You can buy this set as a bundle also which has a 15% saving.


I made the following shadow frame box using a combination of the stamp set and the framelits.


I can't tell you how often I have used the matching red cards and envelopes with the holly and berry embossing folder - all I needed to do was add a sentiment, and I have quick and easy Christmas cards - win win in my book!

As always, if you would like to place an order you can either:-

* click the shop now link above
* email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com
* call/text me on 07747 465186

Just a quick thank you for all the recent orders, I really appreciate my customers and friends loyalty considering how long I have been out of action.  

Happy Crafting!   Cal xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...