Wednesday 21 October 2015

Tag! You're It!

 It's one of those things that we can never find when we want one ...

How many times have we made a beautiful card, and bought a stunning gift, wrapped it and then discovered that we haven't got a tag to match?  Well it happens to me all the time, so this year I decided that I wasn't going to be caught out.

The tags below have all been made using the fantastic Home for Christmas designer papers.  I love the fact that the papers are not only bright and vibrant, and that they are double sided, but more than anything, I love the fact that I can 'fussy cut' most of the papers, and have cheap, affordable 'toppers'. As well as buying the papers, I bought the matching Home for Christmas cardstock pack, which simplifief the whole process of having to match cardstock to the papers.  All I needed to add was scraps of ribbon and twine - job done!

I've also added some of the cards that I initially made.

Home for Christmas Papers - £10



With matching tags



Another card and tag



Various tags





As you can see, matching the cards and tags has been a pretty simple process, and I've not had to add a great deal more.

If you would like to place an order, then please click the 'shop' sign above, or email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

Other News
1.  Please be aware that Stampin Up! has recently moved warehouses, and there will be a slight delay in deliveries.

2.  Next Rochdale Crop is on Saturday the 7th November - it is a special crop as it will be my mums 80th Birthday, so we will be having a little bit of a celebration for her - therefore if you are attending, I would be grateful if you could let me know in advance.

Join My Team
Would you like to receive a discount on your orders, or have you ever thought about running your own crafting business?  Our starter kit is currently only £99 and you will receive £130 worth of products of your choice, plus a free stationery kit to help you get started, plus free postage.

I am hoping to recruit at least five more people to join our amazing team, The Hearts - you are guaranteed FREE training, and 24/7 help and assistance from myself.

If you would like more details on how to become a Demonstrator, then please click >>> JOIN MY TEAM for all the information you need. I look forward to welcoming you to the team!

Happy Crafting - Cal xxxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...