Wednesday 25 March 2015

It's a DEAL ... and DEFINITELY only 6 Days Left !

Can you believe how fast this past three months have gone ?

I can't believe that I'm saying that there's only 6 days left of Sale-a-Bration!  How fast has that gone?

I'm going to do a spotlight over the next few days of some of my favourite Sale-a-Bration products for 'old times sake'.  I really wish that some of the products would follow into the new Main Catalogues, but sadly, they never do - which is all the more reason why you MUST get your Sale-a-Bration orders in within the next SIX days!

I'm starting with Best Day Ever stamp set and Best Year Ever designer papers and accessories.  I love how easy it is to use this stamp set on so many different things!  I've used it to edge scrapbook pages, and to add splodges and patterns on cards, tags etc.,

Try using your Stampin Up markers to 'colour' the stamp set and achieve multi-coloured backgrounds!


Best Day Ever stamp set

Best Year Ever designer papers

Best Year Ever accessories - full reels !
Here are some samples using the Best Day Ever stamped around the outsides of a scrapbook layout, and which shows off the matching Best Year Ever designer series papers.


And here are some cards and tags using the Best Day Ever stamp set and matching papers.


To earn your FREE Sale-a-Bration goodies, then just browse any of the two current catalogues (the main catalogue and the Spring/Summer catalogue), select £45 worth of craft supplies, and pick which of your FREE sale-a-bration goodies you would like.  How easy is that ?  Oh, and to sweeten the deal even more, how about FREE postage as well ?

You can place you orders via my online shop HERE or by emailing me at carole.bryson@gmail.com.

WEEKLY DEALS

Look at this weeks weekly deals .... Oh my days .. how fabulous are this weeks offerings?


THe envelope punch board only £13.46 ... seriously ? wow !  I must also grab me some of those Gold Soiree papers - I think they would be a perfect alternative for Christmas papers!

As above, to place your orders, or if you have any questions or queries, then please contact me by emailing me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on -07747 465186

Much Love – Cal x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...