Thursday 26 March 2015

5 more days & HUGE, MASSIVE charity raffle !

Get more for your £1 (or Euro) !

Get massive reductions on the Clearance Rack and the Weekly Deals - These are Stampin' Up! products that are discounted up to 70% !  

If you make your order up to £45, then you will also be eligible to select a FREE gift from Sale-a-Bration !  (Or you can order from either the main catalogue or the Spring/Summer catalogue)

The first Sale-a-Bration offerings are HERE


The second Sale-a-Bration offerings are below :-


Lastly, the third selection of Sale-a-Bration products :-


You can select ANY free product that you would like for every £45 spent!

PLUS you will receive FREE postage if your order is over £45, an offer from me, not Stampin' Up!

You can place your orders HERE at my 24/7 online shop, or you can email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com OR you can call/text me on 07747 465186

RAFFLE

Once again it is my yearly Charity Raffle that benefits multiple charities.  This year, there is just ONE HUMONGOUS prize valued at almost £60.   The prize includes :-

12 x 12 Black Project Life Album
Pack of 12 x 12 Project Life pockets
Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection (or you can select a different collection)
Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory Pack (or you can select a different collection)


Tickets are £2 each or 3 for £5 

To purchase your raffle ticket(s) simply pay via my Paypal address carolebryson@hotmail.com and I will email you with your raffle ticket number(s)  Please add your preferred email address to the 'notes' section of your Paypal payment. 

The draw will take place at the Spring into Summer 2 day retreat on the 11th April, and I will announce the winner on my blog that evening.  The prize will be posted out on Monday 13th April.  I will video the drawing, and try and load it onto my blog (I've not been successful at loading videos so far, so if anyone has any hints or tips, please drop me an email) !

Good luck everyone and thank you in advance !









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...