Sunday 18 January 2015

Wowzer Weekly Deals & More !

Weekly deals image

Oh Wow, I am loving the items in this weeks Weekly Deals – there are some great punches on offer that I use regularly on most of my projects !  You still have time to order yours, as the Weekly deal offer changes every Wednesday!

You can either Shop online HERE, call me on 07747 465186 or email me (carole.bryson@gmail.com) with your order before the end of the day on Tuesday.

*******************************************************

Sale-a-Bration NEWS !

JOIN

Join my team and become a Demonstrator.  Whether you are looking to earn an extra income or just want to receive a permanent discount on your Stampin' Up! products, this option is for you.

For just £99 you can purchase the Starter Kit and receive £130 of products along with a Business Pack valued at £45.

During Sale-a-bration, when you sign up you can also choose either 2 FREE Sale-a-bration items of your choice or a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the new Spring/Summer catalogue.

This is a great opportunity and if you'd like more information about signing up with me then just email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or call me for an informal chat on 07747 465186 – if you would like more details about being a demonstrator and all the benefits, then you can find them HERE

SHOP

Sale-a-Bration is when you have the opportunity to earn fantastic exclusive products for FREE with EVERY £45 ORDER PLACED. There is an amazing range of products to choose from this year, and we are truly spoilt for choice!  See what you can earn for free HERE.   Have a wander through the new Spring/Summer catalogue HERE – be warned – grab a brew and a chocolate biscuit, as this could take time !!

HOST

Host a party with me during the Sale-a-bration promotion and earn an extra £20 of rewards when your party sales reach £200.

Being a hostess is an easy way of earning yourself lots of free Stampin' Up! products, its as easy as inviting a few crafty friends into your home and putting on the kettle, I will do the rest!

If you would like to host a party, just get in touch with me at carole.bryson@gmail.com and we can get a date pencilled in.  Dates are filling quickly, so don't delay! 

Maybe you would prefer a ‘Facebook Online Party’ – that’s even easier – party in your jammies !  Contact me for more details !

*******************************************************

21 FEBRUARY

PERPETUAL CALENDAR CLASS
(CLASS OR POST)
10am - 2pm

Calendar 1 (2)use

Calendar 2 (2) use

This is one of my most favourite Project Kits from the Spring/Summer catalogue – So come along and make this amazing perpetual calendar as a Mothers Day, Easter or Birthday Gift.  You will have lots of products left over to use on your other crafting mediums.

The cost of the class is £25 and includes everything you need including use of my stamp set, big shot, dies, inks, punches etc. Why not add on the stamp set (Item No 137167) for £21.95 and receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration item of your choice!

Contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com to secure your place, or book your ‘by mail’ kit.

SHARES – Spring/Summer 2015

All my shares for this current catalogue can be found HERE – I need groups of 4 to make up each share, so register your interest with me, and as soon as one group is filled, I will start another Smile

This is a great cost-effective way of being able to try out the products without buying whole sets, reels etc.,  Again, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com to secure your place in the group.

Lastly … a sneaky peak at my next post …..

bou 3bou 4

Yes, this was ALL hand made ! Surprised smile

Catch you soon …. Cal xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...