Saturday 24 January 2015

It's a crafty bargain ! Actually, a lot of crafty bargains !


Have you seen this weeks "Weekly Deals" yet ?  This weeks offers are some of my most favourite, as I can really combine everything that is on offer. Win-win!  

There's gorgeous Valentine papers, that can be used all year round, not just for Valentine's Day!  Twine and washi tape - helloooooo who doesn't use twine or washi tape ?  If not, why not !  There's also the fantastic Chalk Talk framelits, which are one of my most used framelit sets.  I use this set for scrapbooking, cardmaking and I cut a few at a time, so that I always have one on hand for those last minute gifts that we forget - like my Anniversary this weekend ! Eeek !  That's me off shopping today ... well, I'll add a box of jelly babies to my shopping list ! ha ha ha !  Anyway, you can view all the WEEKLY DEALS HERE !

Don't forget - there's also the Clearance Rack HERE as well - many items have up to an 80% discount ! 

As if that isn't enough - It's also Sale-a-Bration, so why not make the most of your purchases, or ask a friend to order with you, and if your order totals £45 you will receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration item AND FREE postage (this offer is from me, not Stampin Up)  (if you order via my online shop, then I will reimburse your postage costs)

We all love a bargain ... so go shopping for yours today !

To place your order, you can either shop direct from my Online Shop HERE or, you can email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com

Happy Shopping !   Cal xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...