Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year & Happy .. well, more !

1newyear

Happy New Year to all my family, friends, customers and my amazing team, The Hearts !

Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time. Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories. Vow not to make a promise you do not think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more - you will look 10 years younger. Do not be afraid to say, I love you. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world." Happy New Year, and I hope 2015 is all you wish for and more! xxx

So on to new beginnings, and I can’t believe that I am saying this, but here is my Crop & Class Timetable for 2015 !  Most of the classes will be available by Mail as well – so if you can’t physically attend one of the classes, then it will be available by mail, with instructions !

Timetable of Events-001

More details are available HERE on the Events page ! If you have any questions or queries, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com

FUTURE Stampin’ Up! EVENTS

The NEW Spring/Summer catalogue will be launching on the 6th January.  If you have not received your copy from me already, then please contact me.  If you would like a copy, then again, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com with your name and address, and I will get one in the post to you.

spring summer 3

Launching at the same time, is this years Sale-a-Bration ! YAY !!!  What is Sale-a-Bration ?   Well SAB is the time of year, that Stampin’ Up! give back to their customers.  You can select ONE free gift for every £45 that you spend.   Believe me, this years’ products are amazing, and you are going to be pleasantly surprised – so keep hold of that Christmas money for now !

SW 1

ALSO – if you have ever been considering joining Stampin’ Up! then during Sale-a-Bration is the perfect time.  This year, Stampin’ Up are offering each new demonstrators a couple of different choices, that you are NOT going to want to miss.

HELP – This is where I need your help.  I would love to be able to grow my team this year.  I have a personal target to recruit 20 new demonstrators to our amazing team, The Hearts.  The Starter Kit remains at £99 and you can select £130 worth of products – a huge saving!  You can either sign up to become a hobby demonstrator – to receive the 20% discount for yourself, and maybe place orders for a few friends, OR you can sign up and build a business – seriously, for £99!

You will receive help from both Stampin’ Up! AND myself to help you build your business. I run regular training events, and I am available either by Skype, phone, mobile or email whenever you need my help or assistance.  I DO NOT CHARGE FOR TRAINING!  I am one of few demonstrators in the country who do NOT charge their team for training events, and as I am the 3rd in the UK for Leadership, I believe that my team and I must be doing something right !

If you have any questions about becoming a demonstrator (I’m sure you’ve heaps), then you can find some of them HERE, or you can call me for an informal chat on 07747 465186 or email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com

DON’T FORGET – the END OF YEAR CLOSEOUT SALE finishes on the 5th January – there are many products with an 80% discount, and you can find them all HERE

Once again, thank you for your loyalty and continued orders.  I truly do appreciate your custom.

Have a great 2015 everyone !   Cal xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...