Wednesday 21 January 2015

Bloomin’ Eck !

Lotus Blossom Stamp Set (139143)

This gorgeous stamp set makes anyone feel like an artist in three quick steps. It creates a beautiful flower that looks painted, but it is amazingly easy. The individual stamps have a tab at the top to help you align them, and the tabs are numbered so you will know which part of the flower to stamp first, second, and third. Try playing around using one ink pad with the stamping off technique, or multiple different ink pads to create many different looks.

Lotus blossom 1Lotus blossom 2

I found these samples on Pinterest, and there’s a great collection of samples using this stamp set HERE from Stampin Up!

You can earn this beautiful stamp set for free by spending £45 during Sale-a-Bration.   Why not stock up on cardstock, inkpads, adhesives, ribbon etc., and earn the set as a treat for yourself !

To place your order, please either shop direct at my online shop HERE or contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com

Don’t forget, if you spend £45 or more, you will also earn FREE postage. (I will reimburse your postage if you order via my online shop).

Why not stop by my Pinterest board for this years 2015 Spring/Summer catalogue and SAB to find more amazing ways of using this stamp set – you can find my Pinterest boards HERE

Weekly Deals

Check out this weeks Weekly Deals !  Oh my days … how fabulous are they ?  There’s In Colour Markers, Blendabilities, Washi Tape, Framelits … heavens, there’s a bit of everything in there !  I love love love them all !   Find all the bargains HERE

Rochdale 2 Day Crop

Just a reminder, that I am now taking deposits and reservations for the 2 Day Spring-into-Summer crop that is being held on the 11th and 12th April.   Contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com to secure your place.   The cost is £70 per day and includes all your meals, refreshments, classes etc., and a lot of fun !

Here is a sneaky peak of some of the scrapbook classes …

FullSizeRender_12015 1Sneaky peak 3Sneaky peak 2a Sneaky peak 2

If you have any questions or queries please call me 07747 465186 or email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com

Stay safe out there !   Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...