Friday 9 January 2015

Bags of Deliciousness !

Well I'm hoping that you have been having a good look at the NEW Spring/Summer Mini Catalogue?  One of the new products that you might have spotted, is this Mini Treat Bag Thinlet.  The possibilities are endless with this die including, wedding favors, gift bags, bags for cards, birthday treat bags ... the list goes on and on!

Here is a bag that I made using the Mini Bag thinlet (Item No: 137547 - £35.95) and the FREE papers from Sale-a-Bration - which are lush incidentally !  I die-cut the bag, and added the 'it's your day' from the BIG on You stamp set (Item No: 137151 - £23.95).  I then coloured in the sentiment and added Crystal Effects to give the title a lovely shine.  I then added some of the NEW quilted cotton ribbon in Hello Honey.  I finished, by die-cutting a Hello Honey butterfly from one of the NEW butterfly framelits, which comes in three sizes of butterflies, (Item No: 137360 - £20.95).  I can't believe how easy they are to make up - so so easy !


 


Look at all the extras that come with it too - I can see them all being used, particularly the words 'enjoy' and 'love it' ....... actually, I will use ALL of the extras ! ha ha ha !



Whilst looking around, I found this amazing sample of a card and bag ! made by Anne-Marie a German demonstrator whose blog is HERE


And then I found this following sample from Patty Bennetts blog HERE



If you purchase the Mini Treat thinlet AND a pack of designer series papers, the cost will be £45.80 which means that you will earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration gift of your choice, AND free postage !  Double-win !

If you would like to place an order, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or, you can place an order via my Online Shop 24/7 HERE 

Many thanks for your continued support - big loves xxxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...