Monday 10 November 2014

Mad Merry Monday !

Ha !  That got ya !

While you’re here, have you seen the amazing Many Merry Stars stamp set in the Winter Supplement ?  It is so diverse, and definitely one of those stamp sets that you can use all year round – I love it !

Many merry stars

I love this one on the left by Susan Campfield, who has used the set and the star framelits to make a shaker card !  Linda Higgins (card on the right) has used the outline stamp, and then used the star framelits INSIDE the stamp, finishing off with the ‘Joy’ sentiment from the Wondrous Wreath framelits– very clever !

 

1

And lastly, the one above from Karen Titus is the opposite of the first card – I love the simplicity of this, and yet the effect is amazing !

Now I would have shown you my cards using this stamp set, however, I loaned my star framelits to somebody, and I can’t remember who, and whoever ‘who’ is, hasn’t brought them back to me yet !  Eeek !  However, I will show you more uses for this set as time goes on as it is a firm favourite of mine already, and I like to get value for money !

Be warned though - This set is only available while stocks last – so you have to be in it to win it !

This card and tags are ones that I DID made using the Holiday Home bundle – shown below. Again, this is another stamp set that can be used all year round – so so cute !

house tags 1 House card 1

 

Homemade Holiday Bundle

To order any of the products shown, you can order direct from my website HERE or you can email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Thanks a million – Cal xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards Cal and thanks for the simple Santa one which I just might CASE. Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...