Monday 27 October 2014

It’s Stamp-a-Stack Time !

Have you started your Christmas cards yet ?  Running out of time ?

If so, then you’re in the same position as me – time just runs away, and I start worrying that people expect a hand made card from me for Christmas, and I haven’t even started !

Help is at hand though !  I have put together this Stamp-a-Stack Class for purchase. The Class contains everything you need to make these quick and easy cards, plus basic instructions. (no step-by-step photographs).

Stamp Stack 1-001

  • The Ornamental Pine Class is £7.50 plus cost of the stamp sets. (makes 10 cards)
    The Endless Wishes Class is £9.50 plus cost of stamp set (makes 10 cards plus a bonus One Sheet Wonder 4 cards and box)

The cost of the stamp sets are :-
Ornamental Pine: £22.95 mounted or £16.95 unmounted
Endless Wishes: £13.95 photopolymer

This class is available by post also just add £3.50 postage (weight of cardstock)

If you attend my crop (next Saturday 1st November), you will be able to use my stamps, inks etc. But obviously, you will have to share.

Please either message me or email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com to book your Stamp-a-Stack Class. I do have some Sunday dates available, so please ask me. Thanks - Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...