Sunday 28 September 2014

The Gift that keeps giving …

…………. all year round - Yes … calendars !
These fantastic desktop calendars were introduced to me by my amazingly talented downline Julie Smith.  They are so quick and easy to make, and are the ideal project for ‘production line’ gift making ! They’re that quick, that you could make them for all the teachers in school !
calendar 1 calendar 3calendar 2
They have been made to be stand alone, but you could also add a magnet to the back and use them on fridges etc.,
I made mine to a female theme and a male theme, however, they would be lovely made up with a Christmas theme, and maybe give them as favours on Christmas Day Smile or even New Years Day !

Instructions via Julie Smith

The top layer is 9.5cm square, the second layer is 9cm squared and the final layer is 8.5cm squared.
This is the template for the stand.  Score first, then cut as shown below.



Can you believe that there are still people who do not own the Stampin Up trimmer and/or the Stampin Up scoreboard Surprised smile  seriously, how do people manage without them ?!?!  
If you order both the trimmer and the scoreboard through me, then I will email you a document containing 25+ projects .. actually, last time I looked at the document there were over 100 pages to the document, so I’m sure there are more than 25 projects !!!!

NEWS UPDATE
Keep your eyes peeled on my blog on the 1st October for some great offers that are coming up, including for new demonstrators !

To place your order, or if you have any questions or queries, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...