Friday 11 July 2014

Thank you & Scrapbook Class Kits to go !

Incentive Trip 2015

Thank you to my wonderful team, The Hearts, and my amazingly fabulous customers !  I have been lucky enough to earn the Incentive Trip to Madeira next year.  I truly couldn’t have done it without you all – so very, very many thanks for your trust and loyalty *insert big heart*

Why not join our amazing team ?  You too can earn lots of incentives and bonus’ for doing what you love !  The starter kit is currently priced at £99 Surprised smile Where else could you start your own crafting business for £99 !  You get to choose £130 worth of products of your choice AND you will receive a FREE stationery kit worth £45 to help you get up and running ! 

Do you have more questions ? Good … go to my FAQ page HERE for more details.

Ready to sign up ?  Then click the link HERE to sign up online !

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

SCRAPBOOK KITS TO GO !

In August, I am running a 2-3 day Crop in Croydon.  All of the places have now sold, but I am making the scrapbook kits for the crop available to you to pre-order!

Below are sneaky peaks of the layouts, and they are available to you for £5.50 per kit – and include enough products to complete TWO layouts at least AND the instructions will be included for the main layout.

There are 6 available kits, and they will be posted out to you first class on the 6th August – just in time for you to ‘virtually’ join in the merriment !  Payment will be due by the 26th July so that I can order the products and pack them ready to post out to you.

Demonstrators:  The instructions only, are available to purchase at £2.50 per kit, and will be available on the 11th August.

Layout 1

Grateful theres you 1Grateful theres You 2

Layout 2

Love You 1Love You 2

Layout 3

Thankful 1Thankful 2

Layout 4

Today we 1Today we 2

Layout 5

Layout 5 sample 1Layout 5 sample 2

Layout 6

Last layout 1Last layout 2

There will also be a card kit available AND a mini album, so keep popping back for more details !

UPDATES

There have been more items added to the WEEKLY DEALS HERE

and more items added to the CLEARANCE RACK HERE

Don’t forget, if you order a half or full Project Life kit from me, then you will receive my Online Class for FREE !

To pre-order the scrapbook kits, or if you have any questions, queries or wish to place an order, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Have an amazing weekend !  Cal xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Tanya Eddingfield11 July 2014 at 22:29

    Do the kits include stamped images or do I have to buy the stamps as well? Thanks, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya - you could adapt them to the stamps that you have, or you can buy the stamps. Where I have stamped on wood, you could quite easily use a journalling pen or Sharpie to draw alternative images. You can use the kits to suit the supplies that you have. If you have any other questions, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to help you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...