Sunday 6 July 2014

It is NOT a house !

arrow punch 2

…. no sirreee … this is the BEST arrow punch in the whole wide world.  I promise !  (I won’t admit that at first, I DID think it was a house punch) Surprised smile

Arrows punch 1

How adaptable is this punch ?  Well very !  It can be used for Scrapbooking, Card making, Art Journalling, Project Life etc. etc. 

Sadly, I did not put it on my first order when the new 2014-2015 catalogue went live, as I completely over-looked it, however, Helen brought hers to the crop yesterday, and I fell in love with it !  The diagram above shows the two sizes of arrows, which I’ve put on the grid paper to give you an idea of size.

At only £15.50 – this punch is well worth the money ! And it is definitely going on my next order !

I hope you’ve all had an amazing weekend – pop back for more NEW product updates.

As always, if you have any queries, or would like to place an order, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Have a great week ahead !  Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...