Friday 4 July 2014

Have you got yours ?

Before I start, I must apologise for the miss-match that is my blog – for some reason, I can’t change the background, despite spending hours on it the last few evenings, I just can’t manage to change it – I’m waiting for the amazing Leanne Weaver to bail me out, and get it all sorted for me, so please bare with the mess for now !

Well hopefully, you have all got your NEW 2014-2015 catalogues by now – if not, please let me know, or email me (details below), and I’ll get one in the post to you !

Have you seen my bundles share HERE ?  If you fancy a bit of something, or a bit of everything, there is something to suit everyone !  Details on how to order, are on the page.

Project Life

Album 1 photo 1

You are lovin’ Stampin Up Project Life, and who wouldn’t !  Everything co-ordinates beautifully, and now that the new catalogue has launched, you can order IT ALL !!!!!!  I love the fact that all the cards, embellishments etc., match our cardstock, ribbons, buttons, inks etc., it makes building a breeze !

Also, if you order over £45 worth of Project Life products via my online shop, I will not only reimburse your postage, but I will also email you some additional journalling cards designed by myself and some flair buttons, also designed by me. 

Three sample buttons sample of flair buttons

lined paper and banners-001  sample of journalling cards

Blendabilities

blendies 2

The benefit of purchasing Stampin Up( s ) alcohol markers (blendabilities), is that they are packaged in sets of 3.  One dark, one medium and one light colour – they are all hues of each other, and will therefore save you lots of time trying to find the right colours to co-ordinate with each other, and makes it a breeze to blend !

Here, Katina Martinez has shown a great example of the difference between Blendabilities and our normal Marvelous Markers.

katina martinez samples

And here, you can see a great example of shading from Heather Van Looy, together with a fabby video showing you how to achieve such great results.

Heather van Looy samples

And here is the You Tube video from Heather.

Stampin Up! 10 Club (formerly Stampers Group)

I have opened up a new group starting in July.  You commit to spending £15 per month for 10 months (plus postage), and for one month during your 10 months with the club, YOU will be the ‘virtual hostess’ and will earn ALL the hostess benefits for that month.  This means that you will have AT LEAST, £25 to spend on whatever you like from the current catalogues.

To secure your place in the group, please email me (details below).

To place an order, or contact me regarding any of the above, please email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Have an amazing weekend !  Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...