Tuesday 27 May 2014

It’s the end :(

lift sign saturday

Well, we’re nearing the end of the trip now – Saturday was our last full day at sea.  I forgot Friday’s pillow gift, which was the amazingly generous NEW Documented journal with ALL the accessories, washi tape and a NEW stamp set called What’s New ? 

friday night pillow gift this and that 2friday night pillow gift

I made this card using the stamp set, to show how adaptable it can be.  I can see this being used on lots of different projects including scrapbooking, journals, Project Life, cards etc.

Gable card 1 insideGable card 1 outside

Anyway, back to the day …

It was a day to reminisce, say goodbye’s, and round-up the week.

Sally and I had lunch with the lovely Monica and Pete Gale at our favourite lunch time spot in Central Park.

cal monica sally

Do some last minute sunbathing …

SAM_0191

And finish off our food wish list !

Cupcake shop windjammer food

dessert 1dessert 2dessert 3

The last show of the trip was the amazing Blue Planet show.  It was all about the earth, and started with a jaw dropping tree approaching the front of the stage.  It started to move, and we all realised, that the tree was actually people !  It was stunning !

blue planet 3blue planet 4

Our last pillow gift was this stunning bag – it even has the Stampin Up logo in rubber, sewn into the handle ! 

handbag gift

So, now it was time to pack up.  We had to have our suitcases packed by 11pm and outside our cabins.  Needless to say, due to all the generous daily pillow gifts, daily hospitality gifts, shopping and Duty Free, I had no room left in my suitcases !  I had to go and buy another case, and pre-book for extra baggage on the plane Surprised smile  I managed to get my cases packed in time, but I was stressed to the max over all the extra weight !  Thankfully, it was all fine, but I returned home with THREE suitcases !

So goodbye to the amazing Allure of the Seas, and to the 100’s of achieving demonstrators that I met, and their families.

Thank you to Stampin Up! for the opportunity to earn this ‘dream of a lifetime’ trip, and for their generous gifts.

Lastly, thank you to you – my customers and friends who have supported me and enabled me to earn this wonderful adventure.  I sincerely appreciate your support – without you, none of this would have been possible.

Over the next few days, I’ll show you some more random photographs, nothing in order, just interesting and fun photographs !

DON’T FORGET

To view the Clearance Rack HERE for even more clearance items – remember, they sell out quickly, so get over there post haste !

Weekly Deals – these can be found HERE and again, they sell out quickly !

MDS – new uploads today HERE

As always, if you would like me to place an order, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186, or if you have any questions or queries.

Catch you soon !  Thanks again – Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...