Wednesday 2 April 2014

It’s all over …. but …

…. the dancing.  

Sadly, Sale-a-bration is over for another year Sad smile    However, the Spring/Summer catalogue is still alive and kicking - YAY !

Here’s a card I made using supplies from the Spring/Summer catalogue and using the ‘fencing’ technique that I CASEd from the wonderfully talented US Demonstrator, Patty Bennett

Birthday 1

Patty stamped the fence using the ‘hardwood’ background stamp and then use dthe ‘triangle’ punch from the Geometric bundle for punching out the fencing shape. 

I added the grass using the new ‘fringe’ scissors, the flowers using the petite petals punch and itty bitty punches, the leaf from the bird punch, and then I completed the card with a small butterfly and rhinestones.  Such a quick and easy card to make !

I’d just like to thank everyone for placing their Sale a Bration orders with me these past three months.  I really do appreciate your custom.

Feel Involved

As you know, I am running a 2 Day EGGstravaganza on the weekend of the 12th and 13th April.   I know there are some people who would like to attend, but are away on holiday, or have family visiting.  However, to help you feel involved, I am offering a few things :-

Firstly – I am offering FOUR of the crop kits in ONE kit.  The cost is £25 (plus postage) and includes everything you need to complete four layouts, plus heaps left over for more projects.  The instructions ARE included. THAT IS NOT ALL – you will also have access to the 2 Day Crop ‘secret’ Facebook Page, where you will be able to join in with all the fun and merriment – AND – all the challenges ! This also means that you will be in with a chance of winning one of the challenge prizes !

Roch Layout Kit Advert_2-001

Crop Scrapbook Kit

Secondly – I will be holding a Grand Auction – where I will be auctioning a MASSIVE Scrapbook/Cardmaking Hamper -  the proceeds of which will benefit a local charity.  I will post photographs of the hamper this weekend, but to whet your appetite, it will include Cardstock, Scrapbook Papers, Chocolate, Buttons, Embellishments, Chocolate, Ribbons, Chocolate, Brads and lots, lots more .. oh, and did I say chocolate ?!?!  The more you offer, the more goes in the Auction - More details to follow

Thirdly – We will be running a Raffle.  The tickets are £1 each or 6 for £5.  Some of the prizes include; Stampin Up trimmer, Stampin Up stamp set and framelit bundle, Cardstock, stamp sets, Scrapbook papers, Card & Envelopes, ink pads etc..  there are heaps of prizes to be won.  Contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me to reserve your raffle tickets !

As always, if you have any questions or queries, or would like to purchase raffle tickets, place an order, or place an offer to start the Grand Auction, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

Pop in again soon – Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...