Wednesday 16 April 2014

I was only saying …..

Last night at craft club, I managed to get in some ‘me time’ Scrapbooking.  I have so many photographs that I need to get scrapped, but as is the way, I don’t have a lot of time to get it all done.

I was literally just saying that maybe I needed to start Project Life in order to get all of my photographs into album.  Project Life is such a quick and easy way to scrapbook, and you can add as much detail, embellishments, photographs etc., as you want to – or – you can leave your pages as plain as you want to, just adding Project Life journal cards, and adding the details.  Its the perfect alternative to traditional scrapbooking.

So, imagine how I felt when I came home last night, and saw the latest update from Stampin Up …. We’ve only gone and joined forces with Becky Higgins from Project Life !!!!!!! Surprised smile  Seriously !

becky higgins and su

You will be able to order a selection of Project Life products before the new main catalogue launches. Then on the 1st July, you will be able to purchase the full range !  Imagine it Stampin Up and Project Life .. whoop whoop !  Here’s a sneaky peak of what to expect.

becky higgins and su 3

There is also a video from Stampin Up!  announcing the partnership and giving you more details :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8r2VmVJ2Zk

  • Coordination – Nobody does it better than Stampin' Up! and Project Life is no exception.
  • Our products centre on things that matter most - Weddings, Babies, Anniversaries, and the everyday moments of getting together with your favourite people.
  • Our card collections come without rounded corners so you can decide if you want to keep them that way (and match the corners of your photos as they come) or use our Project Life Corner Punch to round them out.
  • Our card collections come packaged in an exclusive storage system that holds all your Project Life supplies on your desk: cards, journaling pens, photos, accessory packs, stamp sets, and more.

Stampin Up! and Project Life – seriously, can life get any better ?!  Keep popping back here for more details as they happen !

becky higgins and su 2

Weekly Deals

This weeks Weekly Deals are here ! YAY !

weekly deals 2

These are available NOW from my online shop HERE !

Anyway, back to those layouts that I made last night … I made these two layouts using the fabulous I am Me papers and added some stamping with Gorgeous Grunge – aren’t these papers fantastic for scrapping your holiday photographs ?!

sailing 1 sailing 2

Some of the details – Can you spot the stamping ?  I used Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and Pool Party embossing powder :-

sailing 2 detail 1  sailing 2 detail 2

As always, if you would like to place an order, or if you have any questions or queries, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Happy Crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...