Tuesday 15 April 2014

A ‘Wow’ moment !

Every now and again, something comes into our (crafting) lives, that we just say “Oh yes!”   Well, I said that the moment I saw the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, in the catalogue last year.  It is one of those stamp sets that can be used for all genre’s of cards, and no matter what your ‘style’ is, Gorgeous Grunge will suit your need.

It was therefore a huge “Oh yes!” moment for me this morning, when the latest MDS downloads were announced, as Gorgeous Grunge is one of them !  Imagine what you can now do with this amazing stamp set … but digitally !  Whoop whoop !!!  I am a happy camper this morning !

MDS 15 4

Once I have finished writing this blog post, this digital download is mine …. all mine !  Ooops .. you can get YOUR hands on it HERE

Talking of which .. when you place your orders online, will you please, please double check that my name is in the top right hand corner of your screens – see below.  I’ve had two customers this past month contact me to chase orders, and when they’ve checked, they haven’t actually ordered through me, but another demonstrator.  Sadly, if this happens, I have no way of retrieving your order to chase things up for you. 

website details

DON’T FORGET

The weekly deals !  Lots of you have ordered from last weeks Weekly Deal, so don’t forget to pop back tomorrow (Wednesday), to see this weeks Weekly Deal … but this means, that you only have until the end of today, to order the current offers !

Last weeks Weekly Deal :-

April deals Week 1

MONTHLY 10 CLUB

I have two spaces left for a group starting in May. 

What will it cost me?

You commit to spending £15 (plus postage) of products each month. There is no obligation to spend more than this, ever. Your products will be delivered to me (so that the order will qualify for hostess benefits) and I will post them out to you. Postage for this will be charged at cost.  If you live nearby, of course, you can collect your purchases from my house or from one of my events.

I enjoy holding or attending real workshops, so why should I join a Virtual Club?

Don’t worry – you can still do both! If you live within reasonable driving distance for me, why not book a workshop in your host month? The benefit of being a club member is that your workshop is guaranteed to reach hostess benefit level (ie £150) before the first guest even walks through the door! Any sales achieved at your workshop can be added to the club order to give you even more hostess benefits, as well as a fun evening with friends.

Who is the club for?

The club is for crafters who want to spread their costs... it’s for stampers who want hostess benefits but may not be able to host a party for various reasons... it’s for people who want to boost their workshop totals and get more hostess benefits... it’s for those who have a big wish list... it’s for people who love Stampin’ Up!® products so much that they need a regular fix! And, of course, the club is for anyone in the UK (unfortunately, I’m unable to ship products outside of the UK).

Can I choose my host month?

The months will be allocated at random but if you would prefer a different month and can arrange a swap with another member, that is fine.

What to do next...

Send me an email and I’ll be in touch! The club will start when there are 10 people willing to commit– if I get more than 10 people, latecomers will have to go on a waiting list for a second club and this could take some time to fill. 

- See more at: http://www.heartfullyyours.blogspot.co.uk/p/stampers-groups.html#sthash.bqtigqi8.dpuf

And I will leave you with a photograph of me from our 2 Day Crop that we held last weekend.   We had a chocolate fountain – yay !!!!

me 1

There are a couple of spare kits from the crop, and these are now available for sale.  £5 for each scrapbook kit (loads in em), £8.50 for the smaller mini album, and £12.50 for the larger album (cardstock heavy).  Instructions ONLY option is also available.

As always, to place an order, or to contact me for more details, then please get in touch via carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07747 465186

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...