Monday 10 March 2014

Grab a piece of the Action !

.... while it lasts !

There is literally only 3 weeks left of Sale a Bration, so make sure you grab some FREEBIES before the end of March ! Click HERE to see the brochure !

How does it work ?

For every £45 order you place (from any of the current catalogues - link on my blog) - YOU will earn a FREE Sale a Bration product AND FREE p&p

Thats it ! Why not make your hard-earned cash stretch further, by earning some free products ?

To place your Sale a Bration order, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Why not buy the Starter Kit - at £99 for the kit, you select £150 worth of products of your choice. You don't need to become a Business Demonstrator, you can just purchase the Starter Kit, and get EXTRA benefits including 20% off future purchases. However, if you would like to start your own business, then I would be grateful if you would consider joining my team - The he[art]s. I am one of the top 5 Demonstrators in the country, and have a wealth of experience to help you build your business.

For more details, contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Happy Crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...