Tuesday 11 February 2014

You Make me Happy

… thankfully NOT just when the skies are blue … but when using the gorgeous Happy Watercolour stamp set which is so diverse, that it can be used for other occasions too !

Oh, and the skies are very definitely NOT blue – they are currently filled with lots of snow – yay !

Valentines 3

I have also used the gorgeous Deco Labels framelits, and the leaf stem from the Secret Garden framelits.  To finish off, I added one of my most favourite stamp sets from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue – Petite Petals, with the matching punch.  I hope you agree, that together, this makes a stunning card.

Don’t forget my Valentine Competition that I posted about yesterday !

I hope its not too cold, icy or snowy, and that your skies return to blue in due course … well shortly …. hopefully tomorrow !

As always, to place an order, you can order ONLINE via the ‘Shop Now’ button … or you can email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...