Monday 10 February 2014

Scrap It Part II & Competition Time !

Good evening everyone !

I can't believe that this morning, the inside of the car was frozen solid, and yet leaving work, it was glorious sunshine !  What typically British weather we're having !

Anyway, on to a much nicer topic - scrapping !



Here is the second part to the layout that I showed you yesterday.  Again, this layout has been made using the stunning Sweet Sorbet papers from Sale-a-Bration, but this time, I have combined it with the Chevron Punch and Starburst Sayings bundle, which includes the Starburst Sayings stamp set and the Starburst Framelits die set.

I picked out the Summer Starfruit and Pool Party colours from the papers, and stamped the title using Bermuday Bay, to make it stand out.  Bermuda Bay is a hue of Pool Party and Coastal Cabana, and is one of the colours that I turn to mostly .... well actually, that's a big fat lie, because I love ALL of our colours !  I love that Stampin Up! design all their colours with hues, so that you can mix and match more easily !

Anyway, the Starburst Sayings bundle (includes stamp set AND framelits) has a 15% saving offered by Stampin Up! if bought as the bundle :-

  • (134817) Wood mounted - £38.95
  • (134818) Unmounted - £34.75

Incidentally, if you bought these individually from the Spring/Summer catalogue, they would have cost £45.90 and £40.90 so a great saving !

Here are both layouts together !



Competition Time !

Email me your handmade Stampin Up! Valentines Cards by the 14th February, and be in with a chance of winning a super duper prize from me !  Yup - just email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com and your name will be entered into the competition.  You can send in as many entries as your heart desires ......  or as many Valentine's as you send anyway !!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha !



Here's my sample ... it uses the fabby Woodgrain embossing folder, and the Petite Petals stamp set and punch.  I used a C5 size card, and die-cut a circle out of the front using our Circle framelits.  Next, I stamped and punched out 7 flowers using the NEW Petite Petals stamp set and punch, and added some leaves from the Owl Punch. I adhered some of the flowers with Tombow glue, and the others using our dimensionals in order to give the card some texture and layers.  I used Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit and Real Red inkpads for the flowers.

The 10 Club - (Virtual Hostess/Stampers Club)

I have a couple of places left for anybody who would like to join The 10 Club starting in March. Why not spread the cost of buying supplies by joining the monthly club.  You commit to spending £15 per month (or more), plus P&P - for 10 months, and during that time, you will be the virtual hostess, and will earn at least £25 to spend on anything your heart desires from either the Main Catalogue or the Spring/Summer Catalogue.  By becoming a member of the Club, you will enjoy :- Free Catalogues whenever they are launched, free tutorials and Stampin Up! news as it happens !  What more could you want ?

Email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com to secure your place.  All orders are placed on the 14th/15th of the month, so I will need your orders and payments 1 or 2 days before that.

2 Day EGGstravaganza Crop - 12th & 13th April at Turf Hill Community Centre, Rochdale, Lancashire

I have 4 places left for this very special 2 Day Crop.  You are guaranteed a laugh a minute, some incredible class-taught projects, and finest cuisine over the weekend.  The cost is £30 per day, and does NOT include the cost of the classes.

These are two of the classes that I will be teaching over the weekend.

Album 1 - shown in 2 colour ways, but you can choose which papers you would prefer



Album 2 - Using Afternoon Picnic Papers




There will also be 6 Scrapbooking Classes available - details to follow !

If you would like to place an order, secure your place in The 10 Club, or reserve your place on the 2 Day EGGstravaganza, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Have a lovely evening !  Cal xxxxxxxx

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...