Friday 17 January 2014

Follow my heart …

I know I keep saying it, but there really are some stunning new products in the new 2014 Spring/Summer catalogue.  I just can’t wait for you all to be able to see the goodies that I have been fortunate enough to play with.

In the meantime though, one of the products that you can currently purchase, is the stamp that I have used in the following cards.  It is one of the Valentine ‘special’ sets called Follow My Heart, and I think the sentiment in it is stunning, and really sets of these two cards.

Valentines 1Valentines 2

I very rarely use non-SU products nowadays, but these dies cried out to be used with this stamp.

Back to all things NEW … This banner has been made using the FREE Sale-a-Bration banner kit.  The banners are a combination of fabric and cardstock, and come in a kit with pompoms (cute cute cute), twine, mini-pegs and other ‘bits’.  When I received the kit, I couldn’t resist having a play, and you can see some of the stamps that I’ve used from the Follow My Heart stamp set.  The link for the stamp set is HERE

tag banner 2

I couldn’t wait to get another kit, and so I decided to make my own using cardstock, and because I wasn’t sure whether SU would allow me to use the original as the template, I decided to make a smaller set, and came up with the following banner ..

banner 1

You can see that I have used the chevron punch (which is continuing in the Spring/Summer catty – yay), Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, and one of the NEW SAB stamp sets.

I hope you get to have as much fun as me, when you eventually get your crafty hands on some of the new products.  If you would like to receive a Spring/Summer catalogue and SAB brochure, please email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

To place an order, or if you have any other questions or queries, again please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com

Have an amazing weekend !  Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...