Thursday 2 January 2014

Catastrophe and Apologies!

Happy New Year everyone, and I hope 2014 is kind to you all !

Can you believe that my internet died a death, right on midnight, New Years Eve Surprised smile  At first, I thought that the worldwide web had gone down … then I thought that I might need to reboot the computer because we switched from 2013 to 2014. Then, when nothing at all happened, and the TV started playing up, I eventually realised that we had a problem !

I phoned my ISP, who said that they would send out a ‘dual’ Engineer on Thursday sometime between 4pm and 7pm – well, that was okay because it was New Years Day, and I’m sure they were busy – so I had two whole days without internet.  I managed to get an internet connection via my mobile phone, but couldn’t pair the phone with my computer for love nor money.  We also had naff TV on, because the other channels were playing up - although we could, by a small miracle, access the ‘Dave’ channel.  So, we have spent the last 2 days as a family, watching naff TV and Storage Hunters on Dave ! Deep joy !

Thankfully, the very nice man from Virgin came and repaired our ‘splinter thingy’s and we’re back up and running ! YAY !!

Anyway, apologies ….

I have led you all astray, and told you that the new Spring/Summer catalogue will be starting on the 3rd February.  I told lies, and I am deeply sorry.  The new Spring/Summer catalogue does indeed begin on the 28th January – the same day as Sale-a-Bration !  YAY !

So, lets see some projects …

This gorgeous little monster, is from the current Valentine’s promotion. Look at her cute little botty !! Surprised smile It is also available in blue for boys, and is just as cute !

Monster 1Monster 2

To view all the Valentine’s promotions, please look here http://www2.stampinup.com/gb/documents/flyer_wholelotoflove_demo_12.1-1.27.2014_UK.pdf

My next project, is a calendar made using lush papers that you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-Bration.  There are 12 double sided papers in the pack, and they are a ‘must have’ without a doubt ! I have also used the Autumn leaf BIGZ die for the leaves and our gorgeous sparkly rhinestones to finish off the individual sequins.

The gold sequin trim is NEW and from the Spring/Summer catalogue, together with the NEW spiral flower die – how amazing is this die !!?!  This is the die that I used for my demonstration on my Demo Booth at Convention.  It cuts through paper, card, leather, fabric, tin cans … I haven’t found anything yet that it can’t cut !  Isn’t it fabulous ?  I have made a video showing you how to use the die, and I will post this on my blog on the 28th January.  We’re not allowed to show actual products before their release, only projects made using them.

Calendar 1Calendar 2

bird cage 1 me convention 3

Don’t forget that during Sale-a-Bration, there will be lots of offers available, including signing up as a Demonstrator offer, and a whole leaflet full of FREE products (including My Digital Studio products) for you to earn.  If you would like a SAB leaflet and a Spring/Summer catalogue, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

DON’T FORGET – that the Clearance Rack is still available, with new products being added, so keep checking it out HERE – there’s lots of bargains to be had !

I would really like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom and your loyalty to me this past year.  2013 would not have been the success it was for me, without you all – so thank you from the bottom of my heart !

As always, if you have any questions or queries, then I am here to serve you.  Please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Again, many thanks – Cal xxx

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...