Saturday 21 December 2013

UKS Christmas Blog Hop

Good Morning everyone ! and welcome to my project for the month-long Christmas Projects UK Scrappers Blog Hop.  I hope that you have been following all the blogs, as there have been some amazing projects to date.   There will be more to follow, as the hop doesn’t finished until the 24 December !

UKS xmas 2

UKS xmas 1

I have made a cascading album that is beyond easy to make – I promise !  I have used Stampin Up! Etcetera designer papers and cardstock. 

Here are the pdf instructions – just click on the link !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0bwytfdhRCySXEyMENiQ2wyTFU/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any problems with the pdf or require the document in Word format, then I will make both documents available on the UKS thread above.

I would love it if you made this project, and posted a link to your version.  You never know … there may be a prize or two up for grabs – actually there IS a prize or two up for grabs – so let me see your mini albums !

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your friends and families, and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom this past year.

If you would like to order any of the products that I have used, or if you have any questions about the project or products, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com

Keep an eye out in January for exciting news about Sale-a-Bration which commences on the 28th January !

Merry Christmas everyone !   Cal xxx

13 comments:

  1. What a cute little mini album Cal - TFS.
    Now I'm on holiday until the 6th Jan I might even have some time to make one LOL
    Toni xx
    (misteejay on UKS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project cal. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so simple yet looks so complicated ... what a great combination!! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely album and a great tutorial.
    Sonja - wrightboysmum(UKS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a great looking mini book.... I have just made my first ever mini book and think I will be making more so this has arrived at the perfect time thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing project I can't wait to try this out. This is a great tute TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Cal, thank you x
    Chris55 - UKS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never made a mini-book, but you make it look so easy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this Cal - have downloaded the clear instructions and will be taking them to the next crop! Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the super clear PDF - downloaded and ready for my next crop.
    Happy New Year Cal xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great instructions. thank you. hannahk

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful mini album. great instructions. thank you, hannahk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the instructions! It's so simple, but, so CUTE!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...