Thursday 5 December 2013

Thank Yous and Responsibilties

I am pretty old-fashioned when it comes to thank you letters.  I think there is nothing nicer than receiving a thank you letter for a gift that I have sent to someone.  When it comes to gifts, someone has taken the time, trouble and expense to either buy or make something special, and that effort, in my opinion, should be rewarded.

Last weekend it was my Son & Heirs 18th Birthday, and boy oh boy, was he spoilt rotten - he had a lot to be thankful for believe me!

It doesn’t wash with me that ‘he’s a boy’ is an excuse for not sending out thank you letters, and it also doesn’t wash with me, that just because he’s studying means that he can shirk his responsibilities. However, I’m not all cruel, so to save him some time handwriting all his letters, I made him these Thank You cards with matching envelopes.

thank you 2

These were so quick and easy to make – I literally used Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, and the sentiment from the Chalk Talk stamp set.  I used the Stampin Up! naturals cardstock, which has become a firm favourite of mine, and the following inkpads in summer starfruit, old olive, bermuda bay and crisp cantaloupe. 

I used the same colour combination on some notelets that I am gift wrapping and giving out as Christmas gifts, which were make ‘n’ takes from Convention this year !  Here’s just a couple of them …

Notelets 2 notelets 1

Don’t forget 1 – the Valentine’s Special HERE

Don’t forget 2 –  FREE postage on ALL orders over £45

Don’t forget 3 – Undefined ! The new Undefined stamp kit – fancy making a one-off, individual stamp for a special occasion ?  Then it will be no problem with the Undefined kit – think of lino etching when we were kids, and this is similar – its great fun !  Or make your own business watermark stamp !

Undefined 1

And here is a video showing how easy it is to produce your own stamps !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4hJPO_5k5w

As always, to place an online order, please click HERE, or to place your order via myself, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...