Monday 30 December 2013

Get stuffed !

Morning everyone !  I hope that you are all well stuffed and happy from your Christmas celebrations – were your stockings stuffed full of Stampin Up supplies ?

If not, and you need your fill of SU supplies, then start getting your wish lists completed as Sale-a-Bration is on its way !!!! YAY !!!!  This year, the 2014 SAB (sale-a-bration) leaflet is stuffed full of exciting NEW products for you to earn FOR FREE !

Sale-a-Bration starts on 28th January and the NEW Spring/Summer catalogue launches on the 2nd February – so put these dates in your calendar. 

I promise you, you will not be disappointed by either of these launches.  It constantly amazes me how Stampin Up just keeps getting better and better, and as a Demonstrator, I get to see all these products first – another bonus to becoming a Demonstrator !  Why not join up during Sale-a-Bration, and earn lots of FREE and/or extra products ?  If you want me more details, then contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com

So for now, I will leave you with this mini banner that I recently made while having a play date with my Stampin Up friend Linda Welch – how many NEW products can you spot ???!?!?!?!

banner 1

For more details on the products used, or if you would like a non-commital chat about becoming a demonstrator, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

PS:  The new products used are … the banner kit itself (the kit includes canvas banners, cardstock banners, pom poms, twine), TWO new stamp sets, plus a matching NEW punch …. cool huh ?

I’d like to finish by wishing you all a Happy New Year, and that 2014 brings you all you wish, and more.  Stay safe … its blowing a hooley here !

Big loves – Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...