Sunday 8 December 2013

Bargains (lots) and Gifts ….

How would you like 80% discount on your Stampin’ Up! supplies ?

Well, I know I would like 80% off, so I will be checking out the online Clearance Rack on Tuesday 10th December, as Stampin’ Up! are releasing lots of retired products with 80% OFF …. bookmark my shop page HERE and be up bright and early to snag those bargains !  Put the date in your diary – DON’T FORGET !

One of the things that I love about Christmas, is receiving lots of handmade cards and gifts.  There is nothing nicer, and it really warms me to think that people have taken the time and trouble to make something for lil ole me. 
Gifts
I don’t have a lot of free time for crafting, so when I find something quick and easy that I know people will love receiving, I have to pass it on. 

My extremely talented teamie Tammy Ogden, made these fantastic calendars at a class she was teaching recently, and I thought they would make a really quick and easy gift for those people who I don’t spend a fortune on, or for those people who I normally just send a card to.

They were made using the top note die, and Tammy used the Flower Shop bundle to decorate them with.  I decided to change the stamp set on mine, so I used the Secret Garden stamp set with the matching dies.  I also changed the colour scheme to Rich Razzleberry, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit. I made one using Flower Shop just out of curiosity !  Which is your favourite ?

Calendar 1 Calendar 2

Don’t forget, there is FREE postage on orders over £45 (UK only)

To place an order or if you have any questions or queries, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text on 07747 465186 OR place an order via my online shop HERE

Have a great week everyone Smile  Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...