Wednesday 2 October 2013

It’s the Single Life for Me …

Well, single stamps that is !   I am just lovin’ this new range of Christmas single stamps from Stampin Up!

Single stamps USE

There’s something for everyone in this collection, and I have used two of the stamps on the card below.

photo

Don’t forgets …..

1)  Don’t forget to keep your eye out on my blog on the 7th October, for the amazing £25 starter kit offer.  Sign up to become a Demonstrator, and join my amazing team, for just £25

Join 2

2) Host a party, or place an order for £250, and get an additional £25 in hostess benefits – thats £65 to spend from any of the current catalogues instead of £40 – what an offer !!!!

3) Best of Shelli …. October.  Details are on the right hand side of my blog.  This month sees the Best of Shelli … SAB (sale-a-bration), and is an amazing set of stamps for just £13.95 – see the details on the right hand side …

4) Lastly, don’t forget that you can order ONLINE 24/7, 7 days a week, 52 days of the year, via my ONLINE shop HERE.

Oh, and here’s another FREE MDS journalling card … catch you all tomorrow Smile

PL 14-001

If you would like to place an order, or if you have any questions or queries, then please contact me, as I am more than happy to help you.  Contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...