Friday 23 August 2013

The weekend begins NOW !

… well it does for me ! 

Its our 2 Day SUMMER Retreat/Crop weekend, and I can’t wait for everyone to start arriving !  It is guaranteed to be a weekend of fun, laughter and creativity.  What more could you ask for ? I am so looking forward to seeing old and new friends, and being able to share what I love with other like-minded crafters. I’ll be sure to post photographs after the weekend, so keep your eyes peeled ..

Anyway, I will leave you with my TWO takes on ONE sketch.  The first one is made using MDS and the second layout is the basis of a layout using lots of NEW products that are launching in the NEW Autumn/Winter catalogue.  The layout isn’t finished – it needs embellishing more … so what would you add to it ??  Let me know. Send me your layouts using the sketch below, and YOU could be in with a chance of winning some blog candy !

Oh, and if you haven’t had your NEW ‘Seasonal’ Catalogue (autumn/winter), and you would like one, then please email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com and I’ll pop one in the post to you …

layout sketch 1-001

suzanne 1-001 MDS

UKS august USENEW Products

Whatever you are doing, I hope you have an amazing weekend – remember to come back on Monday, and see some of the fun that we’ve been having !

As always, if you would like to place an order, or if you have any questions or queries about our products, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Have fun !   Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...