Friday 14 June 2013

Time is …

… running out if you want to order from the Spring/Summer Mini Catalogue AND the main catalogue – You only have until the end of the month to get your orders in.   My favourites from this mini catalogue have been :-

  • The rose trim (how will I cope without it)
  • Oh hello stamp and framelit set – brilliant for scrapbooking
  • Tea for Two papers
  • Hexagon embossing folder
  • Hearts a Flutter stamp and framelit set
  • Small butterfly punch
  • Secret Garden stamp and framelit set
  • That’s the Ticket stamp set and punch

And I’d be here all evening if I mentioned my favourites from the MAIN catalogue !!! ha ha ha !

I have really enjoyed both of these catalogues, and working with the amazing papers, stamps, embossing folders, framelits (just how fab are they) ?

Anyway, I’ll finish off (for now), with this layout using the Patio Party designer series papers from the MAIN catalogue.  I wasn’t too sure of these when I first bought them, but I couldn’t tell you how many packs I’ve gone through …  eek !

As always, if you would like to place an order, or book a place on any of my classes or retreats, or if you would like more details on becoming a Demonstrator, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com

patio party 1

Thanks – Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...