Friday 29 March 2013

Oh Hello !

Good Morning everyone !

Well the Easter holidays have started in our household - first day of the holidays, and I'm the only person awake.  I love being the first one up of the morning, and having a hot cup of coffee and a meander around Pinterest.  The coffee energises me and Pinterest inspires me - if you haven't yet joined Pinterest, then I highly recommend that you do - there is loads of inspiration, ideas and tutorials - have a gander, you won't be disappointed !

At the moment, I'm busy packing kits for the 2 Day Crop in Rochdale next Saturday, and I'm desperately trying to make up samples to show you all as well.  When I haven't got a lot of time, I do a Pinterest search for what I'm looking for - and voila ! millions of ideas appear for you to CASE (copy and share everything).  I adore the Oh Hello stamp and framelit set, as you can do so much with them.  Also, they happen to be great value for money, as you get the stamp set AND the framelits for £34.50 if you buy the unmounted version.  You get 7 stamps in the stamp set and 6 framelits with the largest framelit being the scalloped oval - and between the two, as I've said, you can do shed loads of different cards, AND use them for scrapbook layouts.

Below are some samples that I found on Pinterest, and if you CASE them, it will save a mountain of time ...  I promise !

Oh Hello Stamp and Framelit Set - unmounted - £34.50




 


 
Can you believe that ALL of these cards have been made using the same stamp set ?  Hard to believe eh ?

If you would like to order this stamp and framelit set, or if you would like to know more details about becoming a Demonstrator - you have up until the 31st March to take advantage of the Sale-a-Bration starter kit - £99 and select £164.50 worth of products of your choice - then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

Have a fantastic Easter weekend !  Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...