Sunday 3 February 2013

Fancy a bit ?

….. of everything ? ….. then read on ……

Firstly, I’m going to share these two cards, which I made using the fabulous Tea for Two designer papers, the gorgeous Hearts a Flutter stamp set and the matching framelit set.  Then, I’m going to give you the option to get your inky mawlers on some of these products without having to pay for full packs of everything – what could be better than sharing ?

liz1liz3 (2)

As you can see from these cards, I’ve used more or less the same products, except that I have changed the buttons, and changed the colours – how easy ?!!

SPRING/SUMMER CATALOGUE SHARES

You can have as many shares of each group as you would like – If you order all three shares, then postage will be a flat £2.50

Paper Share

  • 24 sheets designer paper (6 – 6x6 sheets of 4 different designs)
  • 12 sheets Print Poetry paper stack(4 1/2 x 61/2)

£6.25 collected OR £7.25 posted

Accessory Share

  • 1 strip - Approx 25 roses – Roses Ribbon Trim
  • 6 paper doilies
  • 3 of 2 designs Crepe Filter Paper
  • 10 large Rhinestones
  • 4 Designer Builder Brads
  • 4 Soda Pop Tops (2 of each size)
  • 12 Cute Clips (2 each of 6 designs)
  • 4 Basic Designer Buttons (2 each of 2 designs)

£9.50 collected OR £10.50 posted

(Why not add on the Artisan Embellishment Kit for £8.95)

Ribbon Share

  • Strip of Roses Flower Trim (approx 25 roses)
  • 2m of Two Tone Ribbon – 1m (rose/pink) 1m (grey/black)
  • 6m of 3/8” Striped Organdy – (2m Marine Mist, 2m Melon Mambo, 2m Old Olive)
  • 1m of 7/16” Natural Trim

£11.25 collected OR £12.25 posted

As always with my shares, please contact me to secure your place.  Once each group is full, I will notify you for payment.  If you prefer to pay with a method other than paypal, then please let me know when you email me.

Contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07747 465186 to secure your place in the share group

Have a great weekend – Cal xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...