Sunday 28 October 2012

World Spectacular !!!!!!!

Well not quite … but I did make these two layouts using the NEW fantastically lush, World Spectacular designer papers that are in the Annual Catalogue …

I also used the stamp set Affection Collection.  I like to get my moneys worth out of the stamps that I buy, and I always try and think of scrapbooking projects AND card projects that they can be used for, before committing to the purchase.  I like to get value for money, and in this day and age – who doesn’t !!  The same goes for the papers, I have to be able to use them for ALL projects, and thats the great thing about Stampin Up! papers – they’re double-sided, so you get all the benefits of double the papers !

These layouts are based on a couple of the classes from the UKS CYBERCROP that is currently running, and will be running until next week – so if you haven’t signed up yet – you MUST do – the classes and challenges are truly stunning, and there’s lots more to come !  Click on the link HERE and sign up ……

CC 1

Patchwork Layout and Instructions

CC2

Instructions:-

This layout was made using lots of different patterned paper cut into  2.5” x 2.5” squares and then cut diagonally into triangles. 

I then found the centre point of the layout, and measured a 5”x5” square in the middle. 

I then lay out all the triangles around the square until I was happy.

I adhered the photograph into the middle blank square, and then adhered four triangles OVER the photograph using foam pads/dimensionals.  This adds dimension to the layout.

NOTE:  I inked all the triangles, and faux stitched some of them before adhering to the layout

I then distressed the edges of the layout MY way

Add embellishments as you want

Voila !

cc2a close up

The photograph is hidden under the patchwork triangles by using dimensionals to add some depth to the layout.

As always, if you would like to place an order, or if you have any questions, then please contact me on 01706 351299 or carole.bryson@gmail.com

Happy Crafting !

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...