Sunday 12 August 2012

Oooops …..

… the Summer Mini Catalogue finishes on the 31st August – so don’t forget, if there is anything that is on your wish list from the Summer Mini – THEN NOW IS THE TIME TO ORDER IT !   As yet, I am unsure what is, or will, continue into the new Annual Catalogue in October … I do know for definite that the gorgeous Pleated Satin Ribbon will NOT be continuing. Sad smile

I am currently running a share of this - 1m of every colour (pear pizzazz, riding hood red, blushing bride and baja breeze) for £5.95 including postage.  I am going to run this as a continual share up until 30 August, so if you want to order one of the shares, then please contact me as soon as possible on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call me on 01706 351299.

Pleated ribbon 2  sample 7 LAYOUT 4

LAST CHANCE TO ALSO ……

Attend the Crazy Christmas Stamp-a-Stack, this Saturday 18th August @ Turf Hill Community Centre, Rochdale, OL16 4XW from 10am – 2pm.

Apart from having heaps of fun in great company, you will be making AT LEAST 16 Christmas Cards (4 each of 4 designs).  The cost is £25 for the day and includes everything you will need to make all of your cards, refreshments and a goody bag. (excludes adhesive).

Please contact me no later than Tuesday evening to reserve your place.

SPREAD THE COST, AND EARN AS YOU GO ….

In the current climate, I appreciate that it is expensive to buy non-essential products – therefore, why not consider joining one of my stampers groups.  Due to the popularity of my groups, I have been asked to set up another group starting next month, SEPTEMBER. 

By spending £15 (plus P&P) over a 10 month period, you can earn shed loads of FREE products for one of the months.  You will be the ‘virtual’ hostess (you don’t need to do anything except browse the catalogue, and select your free goodies) and AT LEAST £25 worth of goodies Smile   All delivered to your door.

During the duration of the group, you will receive all the FREE catalogues that are launched (this current year in particular, that means you will receive THREE free catalogues).  I also run special offers for my Stampers Groups, and offer a FREE raffle every month to the group.

If you are interested in joining the new group, or would like more details, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call me on 01706 351299.

And here is a quick project reminder of the fabulous Summer Mini products – remember, this catalogue finishes on 31st August……. happy crafting !

012  card 1 word  card 3 (2)

sample 5 LAYOUT 2  sample 10 LAYOUT 7 sample 12 DOOR HANDLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...