Wednesday 22 August 2012

Continuing with the …..

Sneaky Peaks … here are two layouts that I made STILL using a new scrapbook kit from the soon-to-be launched Autumn/Winter catalogue, called Merry Moments.

As you can see, this kit is NOT just for Christmas …. I’ve completed a second layout of my brothers wedding just to prove how adaptable this kit is.

Tomorrow, I will be adding a selection of Christmas cards – yes, STILL made using the same kit, and I STILL have shed loads left over !!!

merry moments layout 1merry moments layout 2

DON’T FORGET to browse those Summer Mini Catalogues before 31st August – NOT everything is guaranteed to follow into either of the two new catalogues.

To place an order, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 01706 351299

Happy Crafting !

4 comments:

  1. Love these can't beleive how much stash you get in the scrapbook kits I will definatly invest in some for myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these layouts. Am amazed at how far the kit is going, I will be making a mini book like the one you made earlier. Can't wait to see the cards tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...